Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I write it



where is a true self

where is me?

given the predicament and the contradiction, I'm all drawn in.


Am I just travelling without moving at all.

my ways, my life, my being.



do they not pose my questions

Incoherent answers, are they not all I have.


but somehow I'm still chugging along

somehow still finding myself, I am.

somehow still dealing with life's incorrigible differences, I am.


yet with hope I'd fight

yet with hope I'll find I believe

my destiny is what I choose

fight I will

these incoherencies will disappear, I believe

I will succeed. I will live.

it is my own promise to my self.

it is my angst, it is my deciphering, it is my devaluation.

it is my survival at cost, it is my deep devotion.

I have my fate. and I write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment